Friday, 19 August 2016

Five For Friday.

It’s almost the weekend so let’s make this easy.

1. The Carousel -  What song got stuck in your head this week?
 “History” by One Direction.

2. The Endorphin Spike - What made you laugh out loud?
A phone call on speaker featuring all but one of the kids.

3. The Duh Moment - Your do over moment of the week?
Making dinner three nights ago I cremated my broccoli whilst looking after the other elements of the dish. And I do mean cremate which is pretty hard to do in a steamer but I managed.

4. The Pot of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow - What are you looking forward to?
Spending tonight down the coast in a 180-year-old inn, Settlers Arms, St Albans.

5. The Mental Health Check - How was your day?
Only half way over so I am cheating this week and filling it in early. Woke, could easily have snuggled back down and gone to sleep but Abracadabra, - it’s a perfect blue sky day. Up, debone a lamb, pack, exit. Holiday weekend. Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line.