Friday, 2 September 2016

Five For Friday.

It’s almost the weekend so let’s make this easy.

1. The Carousel -  What song got stuck in your head this week?
“I want you to want me” by Cheap Trick. Don’t ask me why I have no idea.

2. The Endorphin Spike - What made you laugh out loud?
Not a lot actually. It’s been a bummer of a week.

3. The Duh Moment - Your do over moment of the week?
Eating takeaway for most of it. I don’t mind takeaway every now and then but a full week of it was way too much.

4. The Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow - What are you looking forward to?
A weekly pay check again.

5. The Mental Health Check - How was your day?
Cloudy but with a chance of escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line.